Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall/Winter Street Style

Street style is something I will probably end up talking about (and posting pictures of) quite a bit on here, for many reasons. The evolution of street style and its current, some say 'commercialized,' state are beasts unto themselves. But I really just like looking at the pictures. Seeing what 'taste-makers' put on when they wake up in the morning, regardless of why they choose to put it on, is fascinating to me. It's as much about the photographer as it is the subject.

So here are some of my favorite street style photos as of late.


via The Sartorialist

Can I get an AMEN on the printed pant? I'm pretty sure I wasn't only one who was sick of wearing only printed tops and solid bottoms. Annnnnnd....I've worn my scarf like this every day sine I saw this picture.

via Garance Doré


My favorite thing about this photograph is that you instinctively know that it was taken in Paris the moment you lay eyes on it. There's no mistaking that late afternoon light. Even though those shoes are questionable.

via Atlantic-Pacific

I feel like this is what I want my fall/winter uniform to be. Interesting bottom. Slouchy, chunky sweater. Cool-as-hell boots.

via The Sartorialist

And what can I say about this? Everything about it is perfect. And effortless. And don't you just want to be her?





No comments:

Post a Comment