Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Spotlight On: Burberry Prorsum Pre-Fall 2012

By many people in the "fashion industry," this post would be considered irrelevant by now because most of them blogged about it in the days immediately following the collection's debut on the runway at London Fashion Week (December 7, 2011 in case you were wondering).

Not to me. This collection has stuck out in my mind since I first glimpsed it so I knew I wanted to share it here. Plus we're just now getting to the weather/season in which these clothes were meant to be worn: foggy London mornings (don't I wish) and chic holiday soirées (I totally go to these all the time).

Prorsum represents everything that is quintessential British style. I love how ladylike these looks are while retaining the practicality of utilitarian fabrics like tweed, leather, and shearling. These four were my very favorites of the collection.


image via style.com
Accentuate the waist. It never fails.

image via style.com

Similar silhouette, same skirt, totally different look.

image via style.com
How amazing is this coat? It needs to get in my closet ASAP.

image via style.com

Irrelevant, schmelevant. The oxblood trend is obviously still going strong. What better way to do it than this dress?



No comments:

Post a Comment