Sunday, February 3, 2013

[Look of the Week]

Sunday. Every week. Be here pretty please to see my Look of the Week. Here's how it's going to go down:

1. I'll look at everything I normally look at on the internet (street style, red carpet, editorial, etc).
2. I'll keep my absolute favorites in a folder.
3. On Sundays I'll post the look and tell you why I chose it.

And would you look at that! It's Sunday!
via The Sartorialist

How could I go wrong with an image from the Sartorialist as my inaugural Look of the Week? Two things were responsible for this being the best outfit I saw this week. Firstly, the boots. This is about as perfect as the boots/jeans combo gets. And secondly, the high/low appearance of her totes is a breath of fresh air. It says, "I love having an investment bag, but I also have to carry my shit around."

What were your favorites this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment