Thursday, February 7, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target: Get In My Closet

Ever since the look book for this much-anticipated collaboration was revealed back in January, my mind has often wandered to the bright florals, girly dresses, and black and white accents. Oh and the shoes. THE SHOES. That is really where this collection stands out to me. They look so wearable, yet so on trend. I pared my wishlist for this collection down to nine items. Five of them are shoes.


Wedge Sandal in Apple Red

Pointy Toe Flat in Nolita Print

Lace Up Pumps in Black

Flat Sandal in Black

Ankle Strap Sandal in Black

Yes, three of the pairs I want in black. This is because I realized all the black shoes I own are old and worn out. But that's beside the point. Aren't they all just fabulous? Now if only my bank account could withstand the purchase of five pairs of shoes.

Check out the rest of the collection here. It hits stores and online Sunday, February 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment